Thursday, May 20, 2010

Prom [the first of many posts]

Oh god...

It was amazing.

We were all [me, Charlie, Paula, Amanda, Carolyn, Ryan, Sarah, Emily] supposed to meet at O'Charley's at 3:30, but of course, two people had to call and ask what we were doing at 3 ;)

Early dinner.... Some people asked Amanda and I why we looked so pretty :D

And then we had to make an emergency stop to the gas station next to White Castle. Someone had to have their Coke products... XD

My house, pictures, the church, more pictures, thankfully getting less and less awkward as the night went on XD

And Chris told me she gave Charlie 'the talk,' which means nothing at all like you think it does XDDDDD

Pictures, the limo, the ride there... got there an hour early and walked around a bit, discussing nerf guns with Ryan and Charlie.
We could finally go in and I persuaded the hermit to dance for a few minutes... ate, walked around, danced with some drama people, who proceeded to teach the hermit how to dance [maybe Michael Tucker isn't so bad after all XDDDD].
We talked, danced, had our picture taken, danced... tried to figure out what on earth the food was...

Danced somemore.... ...
Texted XD
The limo ride back...
Yes, I DID have a good time.
And Steak n Shake was also good, as was the car ride back to my house.

And now?
This, along with May 16th, 2009, is probably up there in my top 5 favorite days.

No comments:

Post a Comment