Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Charlie's/Charley's

^ The spelling changes every year XD

It was quite amazing.

My family got there super early, as usual. Dinner was served, and I got many compliments on my [prom] dress [take that, Mom!].
All the ITS officers talked [why do you think I never applied for one of those positions?], and gag gifts were distributed; Charlie getting a toilet seat, Paula a microphone, and I a trashcan [the man stuffed me in one earlier that semester].

Carie picked out the good pictures of the ones I gave her for the slideshow-- there's nothing quite like looking at your own slide.

"Live like you mean it, love til you feel it; it's all that we need in our lives." -- The Goo Goo Dolls

There were lots of hugs, tears, but riiiiiiiiight before Emily and I left, I forgot something.
I borrowed a pencil from Emily's mom, ran backstage, and wrote my name on the same block as my dad's; something I'd been meaning to do since February.

No comments:

Post a Comment